Readers, see the books below for our most recent e-book deals, featured books, and author interviews! Find some new authors to read and books to add to your reading list by clicking on the links.
- 1/16/17 The Latest Free Books & Reading Recommendations, E-Book Deals, and Monthly Giveaway
- $1.99 Fantasy Romance Feature and Interview: Daughter of the Twin Moons: Book 1 of the Twin Moons Saga by Holly Bargo
- $.99 Science Fiction/Urban Fantasy Book Feature: Mage Catalyst by Christopher George @CGNovels
- $.99 Romance Feature & Interview: Blossoming Act by Rebecca Thein @RebeccaThein
- Featured Action Book and Interview: The Vatican Knights by Rick Jones @Rikster7033
- FREE! Women’s Contemporary Feature: Rise Above the Truth by Rebecca Thein @RebeccaThein
- Romantic Suspense Feature and Interview: The Accidental Stranger by Cj Fosdick @Falorac13
- Science Fiction Romance: Taken: The Vampire’s Concubine Part One by Desiree Broussard
- Contemporary Fiction Feature: Five Nights in Harlem by Ron Lewis
- Mystery Feature: In the Graveyard Antemortem by Stephen Stromp @StephenStromp
- Holiday Romance Feature and Interview: Love’s in the Cards by Becky Lower @BeckyLower1
- Fantasy Romance Feature and Interview: The Door to Forever by Shirley Martin @mshirley1496
These books are free for a limited time on Amazon!
A Set is a gift. A power that one can bring from within themselves and manifest to change the physical world. Everyone has at least one, ranging from the mundane to the all powerful. That is, everyone except Kayla. But when her father is murdered in front of her, Kayla is sent on a collision course with destiny as she is forced on adventure to discover not only who killed her father but who she is. Searching within herself, Kayla must find her own power – even without a Set to protect her – and save not only herself, but the world she loves.
**Please note that this is a paranormal romance story with explicit sexual content.**
Confederate soldier Jesse Spenser has fallen in love for the first time.
Lucy works in a tavern in Gettysburg and literally doesn’t know he exists.
That’s because Jesse’s a ghost. He died in battle 150 years ago…
As a spirit, Private Spenser can be invisible at will and has admired Lucy Westbrook from afar for months. He’s passionately in love with her, but won’t approach her because she’s terrified of ghosts. Besides, he’s dead. There’s no hope for a future with her.
Jesse’s immortal enemy, a Union soldier named Joel, boasts that any woman would pick him over Jesse. They choose Lucy for their wager. At first, she takes them for charming reenactors as they argue for her favor. However, it’s not long before she realizes that they’re dead.
After recovering from her initial terror, she befriends the two soldiers. She tries to help them cross over to heaven, and is even able to help the two enemies get along…sometimes. Though Joel is undeniably gorgeous, she falls hard for Jesse, with his sexy Southern accent and chivalrous manner.
When Jesse realizes that she loves him, too, he no longer wishes to cross over. Even though he can’t even touch his beloved Lucy, he cannot bear to leave her.
Jesse had died without ever having been with a woman. Will he get a second chance at love or be separated from his darling forever?
If you’re looking for tender romance with steamy, passionate love scenes, you’ll enjoy this first installment of the Gettysburg Ghost series!
Enter daily for your chance to win an Amazon gift card! Ends 1/31/17.
Late in November 2005 Michael Flaherty arrives in Ireland after the last of a series of verbal fisticuffs with Julia, the woman he has been living with for three years, in Somerville, Massachusetts. Residing at the public house owned by Padraic MacManus in Dún Chaoin, Michael has come to Ireland to realign his own values as well as evaluate and gain insight into Life’s losses and victories.
The two men come to like each other immediately even though Padraic is fifty years Michael’s senior. During a trip to the veterinarian, wherein they have jammed one of Padraic’s sheep into the back of the American’s rented Fiat, they begin an exploration of Life’s exigencies. The publican MacManus has used his seventy plus years on the planet to decipher life and death, nationality, patriotism, liberty, faith and most importantly love. Michael benefits from Padraic’s indispensable tutorials and sage counsel presented through marvelous stories and tales handed down to the publican from his ancestors before him.